‘Ever get the feeing people are trying to tell you something ?’
Brillo bonced Newsnight Rotweiller, Jeremy Paxman recently added himself to the illustrious band of BBC broadcast journalists to reveal their subconscious feelings toward the fucking twats, ahem, excuse me, I’m sorry, I mean the coalition. This week he joined James Naughtie and Andrew Marr as the third person to mention the ‘C’ word in relation to the government when he said ‘Supposing, though, some of the people who ought to be paying taxes so the cunts, cuts aren’t so bad aren’t actually doing so.” It certainly echos what most of the country is feeling at present, so let’s enjoy them in all their glory once more…..
- Jeremy CUNT! (thevonpipexpress.wordpress.com)
- Watch: Paxman drops the C-bomb (newstatesman.com)
- Jeremy Paxman utters the C word during his Newsnight return (dailymail.co.uk)
- My hero: the BBC World Service by Jeremy Paxman (guardian.co.uk)
- Pass notes No 2,920: The c-word (guardian.co.uk)